Saturday, November 6, 2010

Team 7-Eleven


Wow. No mistaking which decade this ad was printed in...
Haven't had the time to post in a while, and I have a few precious free moments while the kids are napping to do something for the Valued Blog Reader Faithful.
Any of you out there have a pair of Bolle's that you sported back in the day? I wasn't particularly a fan myself since I think they screamed '80's even when we were still smack dab in the middle of the 80's and even more so now. But then again, I had a huge pair of Rudy Projects that I let the missus use on the rare occasions when she accompanies me on a ride and they really aren't much better...
This post, however, is just a placeholder until I have time to post about what I really intended - and what this ad is merely a preview of. Sorry for the vagueness, but the project I have waiting in the wings is just screaming to be done right in every aspect.
So, considering how scarce my time is with current and future projects; you'll read more about it when I say you will. :-) Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment