Sunday, June 19, 2011

4th of July Twilight Zone Marathon 2011

"Yeah, I'm the guy who decided to cancel last year's Twilight Zone Marathon, so what? Um... where did you say this place was again?"



Well, I'm happy to say that Syfy did the right thing this year and is bringing back the 4th of July Twilight Zone Marathon! I was a little concerned about the status of this year's marathon, considering last year's debacle, but it looks like we're back on again! Starting at 6am on July 3rd and running all day on the 4th, back to back to back episodes of TZ! Check out the schedule here and look for your favorite episodes!

If you're as happy as I am, let Syfy know, feedback@syfy.com so they don't try pulling some lame shit again a couple years down the line.


I'll be back with some more 80's Vintage goodness soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment